Friday, October 21, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Thank God it's Friday, that pretty much sums up my feelings right now. It's been a busy week for me. Inbetween critiquing the mini synopses that goes in a query for the free critique offer I posted on Wednesday and work, I've been diligently working on a paranormal young adult novel that I'm getting more and more excited about as I revise it. I wanted to take a break from all that to hop on Omnific Publishing's blog bounce, though. All authors are welcome.  Click here for details.








Author! Author! Blog Bounce




This is a Blog Hop!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie, is your YA that will be published by Omnific a paranormal romance? Or is this a new YA? Only 58 days left, yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen. Embrace, which is being published by Omnific, is a paranormal romance. Revisions are done. **squeal** My new WIP (which I mentioned in this post) is also a paranormal romance. There's a trend in my writing, different supernatural elements in each book, though.

    58 day... I still can't believe it. It seems way too close and yet so far away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great and very busy week. Cool to see you got a widget going for the countdown for EMBRACE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely caught up in the good kind of busy. :) It's so great that you're able to get swept away and excited about a new WIP as you await the publication of your debut novel - it'll help keep away those jitters. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete